Symptoms on Coronavirus:
People could also be sick with the virus for 1 to 14 days before developing symptoms. The most common symptoms of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Most people (about 80%) get over the disease without having special treatment.
More rarely, the disease is often serious and even fatal. Older people, and other people with other medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), could also be more susceptible to becoming severely ill.
People may experience:
- difficulty breathing (severe cases)
How Coronavirus spreads?
- There is currently no vaccine to stop coronavirus disease in 2019.
- The virus is claimed to be spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between those who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- When an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- Respiratory droplets of an individual can land within the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Steps to Protect Ourselves from the virus:
Clean your hands
- Wash your hands often with soap and water especially after you’ve got been in an exceedingly very public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Use a hand sanitizer just in case of no soap and water.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with those that are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and others if coronavirus is spreading in your community.
Steps to protect others:
- Stay back home if you are sick and consult a doctor and get medical aid.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or a cloth when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw used tissue papers within the trash or dustbin.
- Wash your hands with water and soap immediately after coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick or prevent going out if you are sick.
- Do not wear a face mask if you are not sick. Facemasks may be in short in supply for the doctors or the people who are sick.
- Keep your surroundings neat and clean. Use disinfectants to clean the items which will be in use daily.